We are pleased to be working with Schools Transport Service (STS) to provide a safe, efficient and reliable bus service for Dwight School Dubai students. Our school buses are RTA-approved vehicles and each bus is led by a qualified and trained driver and a female bus attendant. Buses have seatbelts, GPS, Video Surveillance System and a panic button, as well as RFID technology to monitor each child’s journey to and from school.
We offer a door-to-door service that picks up and drops off your child directly outside their home and we work with STS to determine the most streamlined routes. Our aim is to provide a service that minimizes journey times while maintaining high-quality service and safety standards.
Parents are required to commit to paying for seats in advance on a termly basis. Full payment for the term must be made before the service can be used. This payment is made irrespective of whether a child uses the bus service every day and no refunds are payable to parents if a child is withdrawn from using the bus service.
All parents using the STS services are able to use the STS App designed to be used by both Android and IOS users which provides the following features:
- Locate Child – this handy feature shows information on the boarding and de-boarding of the student on a daily basis. It gives an accurate location of the pick-up / drop off points with the date and time.
- STS Alert – alerts are sent to parents about the road conditions or if an accident happens.
- Personal Request – parents can send information to STS if they wish to pick up, drop off or if the student will be absent the next day with just a click of a few options.
- Account Summary – parents can also view and pay their transport fee via the app without the hassle of going to the school to pay the fees.
- Add another child – for siblings using the transport service, parents can easily monitor each and every child through the app without the need to have separate login details for each student.
- Settings – to view the Terms and Conditions, Policies and to learn more about STS.
Bus Service Enrolment information
If you would like to enroll your child in our school bus service, please complete an enrolment form and send it directly to our school transport service delivery executive: Ignatius Fialho - firstname.lastname@example.org - +971 54 7928 139