Spark Tank Program
Spark Tank is an innovative and interactive program with the mission of ‘Igniting the Spark of Genius’ in every child at Dwight School Dubai. Spark Tank features a think tank approach designed to nurture innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership in Dwight’s students.
The Spark Tank space at Dwight School Dubai is a two-floor facility which helps students find their Spark of Genius. The creative hub is equipped with a range of machinery and tools including a laser cutter and 3D printers, allowing students to rapidly develop and prototype, offering ways in which they can bring their ideas to life.
Mr. Hannan, Spark Tank Coordinator
Dwight School Dubai Spark Tank Achievements Since Opening
- Spark Week - A week long whole school innovation and entrepreneurship event (November 2018)
- F1 in Schools Competition - The UAE's first all-girls student team who finished 2nd and won best verbal presentation and secured sponsorship from brands including Maserati (November 2018 - February 2019)
- School Hoodie Design - The design and production of the first Dwight School Dubai hoodie which was designed together by our student community (January 2019 - May 2019)
- Spark Register - The creation of the school Spark Register identifying Sparks of Genius in our students (March 2019)
- Spark Projects - Launch of Spark Projects where students can develop projects based on their own Spark of Genius (April 2019)
- Dwight School Expo 2020 Team - The development of the Expo 2020 student team, entering and becoming finalists in Young Innovators competition (May 2019)
- Spark Tank Dubai - Season 1 Event (pending June 2019)