Work With Us
- Dwight is an innovative educator, and the first school in the Americas to offer all four International Baccalaureate programs, from preschool-grade 12: The Primary Years Program, Middle Years Program, and Diploma Program.
- Dwight was recognized by Business Insider in 2014 for being a pipeline to the best colleges.
- Every Dwight School rests on three pillars: personalized learning, community, and global vision.
- The IB curriculum has the highest-quality standards and assessments.
- Dwight is a diverse community with faculty and students representing over 40 nationalities.
- Dwight is dedicated to igniting the spark of genius in every child, which means that faculty members carve a personalized educational journey for every student based on individual talents and passions.
- Dwight has a global network of schools in New York, London, Seoul, Shanghai, and Dubai, offering exciting cross-campus curricular and cultural exchange opportunities.
- Dwight School is a family.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Dwight is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin. Dwight School’s faculty and staff and student body exemplify diversity.
Vacant IB Teaching Opportunities in Dubai
Dwight School Dubai is putting together a dynamic team of international educators for our opening in September 2018. We are looking for:
- Early Years Teachers
- PYP Teachers
- MYP Teachers
- Teaching Assistants
- PYP Coordinator (to start by April 2018)
All being committed to providing personalized approaches to learning for global inquirers.
Dwight School Dubai opens September 2018 with students in Pre-K to Grade 9 and will add on year by year to see our first IB2s as the Graduating Class of 2022.
We offer an amazing opportunity to highly motivated internationally minded instructional experts who are interested in contributing to building an outstanding IB school as members of a dynamic, passionate and change orientated Dwight team.
THE DWIGHT DIFFERENCE
Founded in 1872, Dwight School is an internationally renowned independent school (Preschool – Grade 12) committed to educating the next generation of innovative global leaders — one student at a time. Providing a personalized educational experience for each student through the academically rigorous International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, Dwight is dedicated to “igniting the spark of genius” in every child.
Dwight New York is the first school in the Americas to offer the comprehensive IB curriculum for students ages 3-19 and is recognized by the IB organization as a world leader in international education. Dwight School Dubai is the newest school to join the Dwight global network, which has campuses in New York, London, Seoul, and Shanghai.
WHAT SETS US APART FOR STUDENTS
As no two children are alike, Dwight School crafts a personalized journey for every student based on individual interests and passions. We call this ‘igniting the spark of genius in every child.’
Dwight is a close-knit, diverse community in which every student is empowered to make a difference. Mentorship programs create bonds between older and younger students inside and outside the classroom. Dwight students participate in a wide range of service programs, contributing to the communities in which they live as well as the global community.
Dwight School Dubai is part of a global network of IB World Schools in New York, London, Seoul, and Shanghai. Dwight students participate in exchange programs, curricular and creative collaborations, online programs, international athletic competitions, and global leadership conferences. The IB educates students to be globally minded critical thinkers and global leaders. The IB is the “gold standard” in pre-university preparation.
Student innovation and creativity are nurtured across campus. Through Dwight’s Spark Tank, a unique incubator designed to nurture innovation, entrepreneurship, and leadership, K-12 students can develop their novel ideas with real-world application. In this maker space our students craft and invent, reflecting their own passions.
DWIGHT SCHOOL DUBAI FACULTY ARE EXPECTED TO BE
- Committed to inspiring, developing and igniting the spark of genius in every student in relation to diversity of learner characteristics and needs
- Outstanding role models who embody Dwight School and the UAE’s cultural heritage, values and vision
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Brand new purpose-built, state of the art educational campus in Al Barsha South
- Entrepreneurial, creative and supportive team spirit
- Excellent professional development program
- Opportunity to teach in Dubai, one of the world’s most sought out destinations for work and leisure. With year-round sunshine, intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches and a thriving community united in responsibility, destiny, knowledge and prosperity, with a vision to develop a sustainable and competitive knowledge economy and a first-rate education system
OUR APPLICATION PROCEDURE
If you can demonstrate professional competence that align with the Dwight School’s aspirations, the UAE vision 2021, and international best practices please complete our Faculty Application Form and send it together with your CV and a one page Motivation Letter to email@example.com.
NOTE: We reserve the right to interview and offer to a strong candidate prior to the closing date. It is strongly recommended that candidates submit their applications as soon as possible.